54in Tractor Shovel
The 54" Tractor Shovel easily attaches to your tractor equipped with a 54” blade and dual hydraulic Quick Hitch or prior to Quick Hitch models that utilize the angling cylinder. The 54" Tractor Shovel takes the back breaking labor out of jobs like mulching, spreading gravel, ground grading, and more!
Operation is easy because it uses the tractor's existing hydraulic controls. The angling cylinder is re-positioned to open and close the shovel. Initial installation requires common hand tools, after which it is a NO TOOLS mount. A Hydraulic Cylinder Lockout Valve is not required, but will make opening and closing the shovel quicker if installed.
About the Front Attachments
Front attachments offer you the muscle and fingertip-controlled power that can put all your dreams for managing your property within easy reach. Simple-to-operate, these versatile machines can expand the capabilities of your Select Series™ Tractor.
Working hard doesn't have to be a burden. With the help of these front attachments and front attachment accessories, a tough job becomes an easy one. Whether you're tearing through a mulch pile or taking advantage of the down force for digging, grading, plowing, and snowblowing, these workhorses will get the job done.
- 2.25 cu. ft. capacity
- 200 lbs load capacity
- Down-force allows for ground engaging work
- Blade can be used to doze, scrape, or level material with the Tractor Shovel installed
- Unique shovel design empties material completely
- Two layers of 1⁄8" thick steel from the bottom of the shoved provide upper and lower surfaces to capture the blade edge securely
- Utilizes front blade angling cylindar to raise the shoved when emptying materials
- Cutting edge is 3⁄8"x3" abrasion resistant material
- Can be removed in 10 minutes or less after initial installation
- LP54000 fits all Quick Hich models
- LP54001 fits Pre-Quick Hitch model. Requires angling cylinder kit.
- Two year limited warranty on parts
|LP54001||Model # Approved|
|Compatability||54" w/Dual Hydraulic Quick Hitch, Pre-Quick Hitch w/ angling cylinder|