45 Gallon Standard 3-PT Hitch Sprayer
This Category 1, 3-Pt Hitch Sprayer is designed for residential or commercial property care. This 45 gallon sprayer provides an excellent way to apply spray materials such as liquid fertilizer, weed killer, tree spray and de-icer. Complete large spraying jobs quickly with an 90" folding boom that sprays an adjustable 60", 90" or 120" swath.
It is equipped with 4 boom tips for precision pattern spraying. A spray wand with a 20-foot hose is provided for spot spraying lawns, shrubs, trees, etc. The fully adjustable brass spray wand tip achieves streams up to 30 feet. Mounts easily to the Category 1, 3-Pt hitch with NO TOOLS, after initial assembly. Add a sprayer remote control to your purchase for easy On/Off convenience.(iMatch compatible)
About the 3-pt Hitch Sprayers
Face it: You can’t predict everything that will go right — or wrong — on your property. But when you arm yourself with a John Deere 3-Pt. Hitch Sprayer, you know you’ll be able to predict one thing - you can count on your equipment for the long haul.
From the first use, you’ll appreciate your sprayer for its superior convenience, performance and versatility. Years from now you’ll rely on it for its outstanding safety, durability and quality. Simply put, we have designed and built a sprayer that will deliver the excellent performance you expect from John Deere.
With 45-, 60-, 110- and 150-gallon PTO and Electric models, you'll find a sprayer to suit your needs, whether you’re caring for a moderate food plot, grand estate, large athletic complex or sprawling pasture. John Deere sprayers are constructed to withstand the rigors of regular use for a long time. And with a limited two-year warranty, you're protected should something unexpected happen.
Easily customize your sprayer with a variety of accessories that make caring for your property even easier.
Invest in a John Deere sprayer and know you’ve made a purchase you can count on for years to come.
- 100 psi SHURflo® diaphragm-type pump is designed for high hour commercial applications and can be run dry without damage.
- The brass tipped spray wand is constructed of non-corrosive polypropylene material with Viton components for multi-use applications
- Commercial grade check valves in boom tips prevent siphoning and dripping, which can cause lawn spotting
- iMatch Compatible
- On/off switch located near operator
- Easy boom removal for added convenience
- Control valve directs spray to either the boom or spray wand
- Fused battery lead and wiring harness, complete with quick-disconnects, for convenient electrical hookup
- Rugged translucent yellow tank with molded fill level indicators (in gallons), drain and drain cap
- Optional Sprayer Remote Control for added On/Off convenience
|Spray Width||120", 90", 60" adjustable|
|Boom Width||90" Folding|