150 Gallon 3-PT PTO Sprayer
Need added capacity and spray coverage? The 150 gallon sprayer fits your needs. Expanded coverage of the 18 nozzle 30' boom is perfect for 20+ acres. The large 150 gallon capacity means less filling time and more spraying time. The 150 gallon sprayer frames can connect to either a Category I or Category II (optional accesory) three point hitch so you'll be able to fit up to your compact or utility tractor with ease.
About the 3-pt Hitch Sprayers
Face it: You can’t predict everything that will go right — or wrong — on your property. But when you arm yourself with a John Deere 3-Pt. Hitch Sprayer, you know you’ll be able to predict one thing - you can count on your equipment for the long haul.
From the first use, you’ll appreciate your sprayer for its superior convenience, performance and versatility. Years from now you’ll rely on it for its outstanding safety, durability and quality. Simply put, we have designed and built a sprayer that will deliver the excellent performance you expect from John Deere.
With 45-, 60-, 110- and 150-gallon PTO and Electric models, you'll find a sprayer to suit your needs, whether you’re caring for a moderate food plot, grand estate, large athletic complex or sprawling pasture. John Deere sprayers are constructed to withstand the rigors of regular use for a long time. And with a limited two-year warranty, you're protected should something unexpected happen.
Easily customize your sprayer with a variety of accessories that make caring for your property even easier.
Invest in a John Deere sprayer and know you’ve made a purchase you can count on for years to come.
- Comes standard with 30' folding boom
- Best in class Hypro XL Series Roller Pumps (Roundup Ready®)
- TeeJet XRC Extended Range one piece nozzles for precision and quick cleaning/changing
- TeeJet brand controls provide manual shutoff control
- Glycerin filled gauge provides accuracy you need for precision spray applications
- Powder-coated, heavy duty welded steel frame and boom for strength, durability, and chemical and corrosion resistance
- Jet agitations provides continuous mixing
- In-line filter protects the pump and prevents nozzles from clogging
- iMatch Compatible
- Standard tail lights kit and SMV sign for visibility and safety
|LP46459||Standard 150 Gal w 30' Boomless|
|LP46460||Standard 150 Gal w 18' Folding Boom|
|LP46461||Standard 150 gal w 30' Folding Boom|
|LP46462||Premium 150 gal w 30' Boomless|
|LP46463||Premium 150 gal w 18' Folding Boom|
|LP46464||Premium 150 w 30' Folding Boom|
|Boom and Tip Options||30' spray swath 3 Nozzle Boomless
18' spray swath, spring loaded breakaway, 7 nozzle, Air Induction Tips
30' spray swath, spring loaded breakaway, 18 nozzle, Air Induction Tips
- Hypro 6 Roller Pump (9.7 GPM, 150 PSI) for Boomless and 18' Boom
- Hypro 7 Roller Pump (14.2 GPM, 150 PSI) for 30' Bomm
- "Standard" model includes Cast Iron Pump
- "Premium" model includes Silver Series Pump