110 Gallon 3-PT PTO Sprayer
110 Gallon 3-PT PTO Sprayer
Capacity and versatility make this sprayer ideal for jobs such as pastures, field crops and athletic complexes. Comes with the 6 roller pump for optimal performance in either the Standard Cast Pump or Premium Silver Series Pump models. Three booms sizes are available, each with individual 3 section shut-off from the seat of the tractor. With the standard Category I pins and iMatch compatibility, the sprayer easily fits most compact or utility tractors. Rounding out the units are added safety features including tail light kit with 7-pin connector and an SMV sign standard.
About the 3-pt Hitch Sprayers
Face it: You can’t predict everything that will go right — or wrong — on your property. But when you arm yourself with a John Deere 3-Pt. Hitch Sprayer, you know you’ll be able to predict one thing - you can count on your equipment for the long haul.
From the first use, you’ll appreciate your sprayer for its superior convenience, performance and versatility. Years from now you’ll rely on it for its outstanding safety, durability and quality. Simply put, we have designed and built a sprayer that will deliver the excellent performance you expect from John Deere.
With 45-, 60-, 110- and 150-gallon PTO and Electric models, you'll find a sprayer to suit your needs, whether you’re caring for a moderate food plot, grand estate, large athletic complex or sprawling pasture. John Deere sprayers are constructed to withstand the rigors of regular use for a long time. And with a limited two-year warranty, you're protected should something unexpected happen.
Easily customize your sprayer with a variety of accessories that make caring for your property even easier.
Invest in a John Deere sprayer and know you’ve made a purchase you can count on for years to come.
- Includes Hypro 6 Roller Cast Pump (9.7 GPM, 150 PSI)
- "Standard" model includes Cast Iron Pump
- "Premium" model includes Silver Series Pump
Boom and Tip Options
- 30' spray swath 3 Nozzle Boomless
- 18' spray swath, spring loaded breakaway, 7 nozzle, Air Induction Tips
- 24' spray swath, spring loaded breakaway, 14 nozzle, Air Induction Tips
Controls and Plumbing
- Three TeeJet 6B control valves
- Pressure regulator
- Glycerin-filled gauge
- Jet agitation
- In-line filter w/shut-off valve
- 300 PSI Hose and stainless steel clamps
- iMatch compatible
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Two-layer powder coat finish
- Adjustable control arm
- Adjustable boom height positioning
- Rear Taillight
- SMV Sign
- 2-year Warranty
- Hand wand kit for increased versatility
- Available 2.5 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- iMatch Bushings
- Category I and II Pins
- Tank Fill Spout
- 2.5 or 5 Gallon Foam Marking Kit
|Standard 110 Gallon with Boomless||LP40781|
|Standard 110 Gallon with 18ft Boom||LP40782|
|Standard 110 Gallon with 24ft Boom||LP40783|
|Premium 110 Gallon with Boomless||LP40784|
|Premium 110 Gallon with 18ft Boom||LP40785|
|Premium 110 Gallon with 24ft Boom||LP40786|